The 300L Header tank captures water from individual downpipes. To increase the storage capacity you can link the Header tank to a series of 300L vertical Storage tanks or 330L horizontal Storage tanks.
- Arranged vertically, these modular tanks present a crisp, smart look that particularly suits contemporary styling;
- The 330L horizontal Storage tanks suit underdeck situations where height, space or access prevent the installation of larger tanks e.g. between support posts under a timber deck;
- The 460 x 400mm end profile enables retrofitting through most manholes, opening opportunities for rainwater storage when space is not available elsewhere around the house;
- When retrofitted in conjunction with the Aquarius Diverter, a float valve can remove the need for bulky stormwater lines from under the house;
- Seamless construction and ease of cleaning give these horizontal storage tanks the advantage over bladder tanks.
- Dimensions: 1700mm H x 460mm W x 400mm D (Vertical)
1800mm H x 460mm W x 400mm D (Horizontal)
PHONE US WITH YOUR ORDER
287 Mona Vale Rd, Terrey Hills 2084
Ph: 1300 794 850