The Aquarius 300L header tank is the ideal way to start a rainwater collection system and can provide water to wash hard surfaces, water pot plants or top up your pool. These modular tanks present a crisp, modern look that particularly suits contemporary styling when arranged vertically. Features a tiny footprint, suits any situation where space is at a premium, and the clever design enables the header tank to fit over the downpipe and conceal the overflow. Each tank is equipped with a mesh inlet sieve to screen out contaminants and mosquitos. Additional tanks can be connected via a 20mm hose wherever more space is available.
• Clever Aquarius Watermaster design
• Neat appearance – fits over a downpipe.
• Small footprint.
• Link together or link to a larger tank located where there is more space.
• Easy to install and clean.
• Three 20mm outlets.
• UV stabilized polyethylene.
• Food-grade BPA-free plastic.
• Seamless, rustproof construction.
• Includes inlet tank strainer and 100mm overflow.
• Made in Australia.
• Available in a range of colours.
• Dimensions: 1700mm high x 460mm wide x 400mm deep
• Code: AQ300